Here’s some filming, writing, directing and presenting bits I have done over the years.
I know, I know. Twitch is for 14-year-old kids to get off watching sexy women 10 years their senior playing Fortnite. Maybe, but now it’s also a place you can watch a 34-year-old bearded fool chatter on for an hour around lunch time.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY TWICH •••CLICK HERE•••
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I will be LIVE on Twitch from 12 noon. The world can sometimes feel it’s going to hell in a handcart, so this is an opportunity for us all to step back, take a deep breath and have a think about what’s really going on. Nothing is off the table, this is a safe place to express your views and talk to me directly. Yup, there is even a phone you can call.
Think of it as radio for the social media era.
So head over to my Twitch and become a subscriber •••CLICK HERE•••
There is no doubt about it that InterTrash LIVE is the best show on the internet. It’s an indisputable fact, unless it is, which it isn’t…maybe.
But how do you watch the best show on the internet and make the absolute most of it? Well, now there are multiple ways you can tune in and watch me entertain you. Here’s how.
Ahh, Zuckerberg’s data hoarding love child. Yup, Facebook is one of the places you can watch InterTrash.
To tune in go HERE and like my Facebook page. If you have notifications switched on, you get a pop up when I’m going live.
When you’re on the video, if you have a smart T.V you can beam it right to the big screen and still partake in the chatting action. Here’s how…
- Make sure your TV is connected to a streaming device (example: Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV) and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device or computer.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or computer and find the video you’d like to stream.
- Tap the video to expand it to full screen mode.
- Tap in the top right of the video.
- Select the TV where you’d like the video to play.
Bob’s your uncle.
It’s also another place you can watch InterTrash LIVE. To tune in go and subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE.
If you want to watch it on the big screen, or whatever size screen you have in your house, you can use magic (aka science and technology) to do that. Just follow these steps.
- Make sure that your mobile device or computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast or smart T.V
- Open the YouTube app or YouTube.com.
- Tap the Cast button . Tip: On the YouTube app, the cast button is at the top of the Home screen. From YouTube.com on your laptop, it’s in the bottom-right corner of the player.
Note: You can also open YouTube.com and cast directly from the Chrome browser.
- Tap the Chromecast or smart T.V to which you want to cast tap Play. Your content will start playing on the TV connected to that Chromecast device.
Oh my god I can watch it on Twitter?! Yeah, not that you’d want to, but let’s say you’re on Twitter and you’ve spent the last 27 minutes reading nobby tweets from Donald Trump or scrolling through Fesshole and you fancy a change.
To tune in simply follow me on Twitter HERE
I have become so bored during lockdown that I inspected my pubic hair closely enough to notice that one of them hadn’t got the memo about only growing so far. It’s twice as long as the rest.— Fesshole (@fesshole) June 9, 2020
^^^ The kind of thing you get on Fesshole^^^
All you need to know is that there are multiple ways you can tune into InterTrash LIVE and all will be just as fun as the other. All you need to remember really is
See you there.
You can send you messages to +447927612791
- I’m tired. Like really tired of my kids. I’m tried of the ‘trying to be positive’. I think I’ll be fine. Just comes in waves.
- I checked into this because of your service, and it turns out that for many people international texting is free. So, with that said, why aren’t there … (message ends)
- Hi Ollie – I do get some inspiration from scrolling and cat videos but more creativity comes when I am left to silence. Like right now as I stroll through a li…(message ends)
- An extraordinarily large percentage of my newly alphabetised herbs and spices begin with C…is that just me?
UNTIL NEXT WEEK!
Summon THE GLOVE FROM ABOVE, bash your screen, get mad, get happy and witness the best live quiz/gameshow on the internet, probably.
InterTrash LOCKDOWN LIVE is an online experience the likes of which you have never…err…experienced. It’s like swimming in warm ice cream while being sexually pleasured by fantastical creatures tickling your bits, winning the lottery, Trump losing the next election and Brexit being cancelled all rolled into one massive, stupid, idiotic digital splurge for you to gobble up.
HOW TO PLAY
First things first, we need to summon the GLOVE FROM ABOVE. Until this happens, nothing happens. To do that one of you must choose an appropriate song to coax it from it’s rubbery heaven.
Once coaxed, the game can begin.
There are FIVE categories that you can choose from. To decide which round you want first, just bash away on the appropriate emoji. The one with the most votes is up. Here are the rounds.
A celeb punching a pap, a politician getting riled in an interview or someone losing it in a socially distanced super market queue, Game Of Moans takes moments of fury and delivers weak and ill-thought-out questions from them for you to answer. It’s mostly so we can laugh at famous people losing their shit, because their famous and, well, Chris Martin getting angry never get’s old.
We all love a LOL, but no one has ever LOLLED when they’ve written LOL. They may have smirked, but that’s about it. This round is sure to make your smirk. Maybe. I’m not gonna promise anything.
Dogs eating children’s ice cream, cats falling down anything or a child hilariously asking an Alexa for some seriously hardcore dildo action by mistake. All of these moments are simply joyous and are what this is round is made for. Also, it’s a heart. What the fuck else was I supposed to do?
Music, movies, theatre, art (NOT CRAFTS) books, all that stuff smashed into a round for the well cultured.
Want your mind blown? then stick around for this belter of a round. Did you know oranges were originally green?! FUCK ME!!! or that there’s no specific time zone at the South Pole?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT?! Or that Nicholas Cage IS AN ACTOR?! KA BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
Join me every WEDNESDAY at 8pm to find out what all the fuss is about. Bring a drink, boozy or not and get yourself ready for some stupidity.
Remind yourself on the link at the top, and I’ll see you there.
Absolutely chucking it down in Nantes.
So I’ve jumped onto this book now. It was written in the 1980’s and so far it’s basically told me exactly what my life is like now.
There is a lot more to presenting radio than I ever imagined. It’s insanely technical, not just the buttons, but the way you talk, where you talk and what you talk about. New found respect for everyone on the radio.
This is the Microlino. Made by those chaps and chappettes who created the fold up micro kick scooters, this little bean on wheels could be…..could be….the future.
Seats! Clean seats! There’s no shit or piss anywhere!