There is no doubt about it that InterTrash LIVE is the best show on the internet. It’s an indisputable fact, unless it is, which it isn’t…maybe.
But how do you watch the best show on the internet and make the absolute most of it? Well, now there are multiple ways you can tune in and watch me entertain you. Here’s how.
Ahh, Zuckerberg’s data hoarding love child. Yup, Facebook is one of the places you can watch InterTrash.
To tune in go HERE and like my Facebook page. If you have notifications switched on, you get a pop up when I’m going live.
When you’re on the video, if you have a smart T.V you can beam it right to the big screen and still partake in the chatting action. Here’s how…
- Make sure your TV is connected to a streaming device (example: Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV) and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device or computer.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or computer and find the video you’d like to stream.
- Tap the video to expand it to full screen mode.
- Tap in the top right of the video.
- Select the TV where you’d like the video to play.
Bob’s your uncle.
It’s also another place you can watch InterTrash LIVE. To tune in go and subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE.
If you want to watch it on the big screen, or whatever size screen you have in your house, you can use magic (aka science and technology) to do that. Just follow these steps.
- Make sure that your mobile device or computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast or smart T.V
- Open the YouTube app or YouTube.com.
- Tap the Cast button . Tip: On the YouTube app, the cast button is at the top of the Home screen. From YouTube.com on your laptop, it’s in the bottom-right corner of the player.
Note: You can also open YouTube.com and cast directly from the Chrome browser.
- Tap the Chromecast or smart T.V to which you want to cast tap Play. Your content will start playing on the TV connected to that Chromecast device.
Oh my god I can watch it on Twitter?! Yeah, not that you’d want to, but let’s say you’re on Twitter and you’ve spent the last 27 minutes reading nobby tweets from Donald Trump or scrolling through Fesshole and you fancy a change.
To tune in simply follow me on Twitter HERE
I have become so bored during lockdown that I inspected my pubic hair closely enough to notice that one of them hadn’t got the memo about only growing so far. It’s twice as long as the rest.— Fesshole (@fesshole) June 9, 2020
^^^ The kind of thing you get on Fesshole^^^
All you need to know is that there are multiple ways you can tune into InterTrash LIVE and all will be just as fun as the other. All you need to remember really is
See you there.